The Seahawks are the hottest team in the NFC, and they may not be stopped anytime soon.
1. Broncos (12-3) – The Broncos are the hottest team in the NFL and that’s really scary for all the other AFC teams heading into the playoffs. They seem to have a perfect combination of offense and defense.
2. Falcons (13-2) – Matt Ryan’s game clinching drive was very impressive against the Lions. He’s going to need to show up int he playoffs for the first time of his career.
3. Packers (11-4) – Aaron Rodgers once again has the NFL’s highest passer rating and has really come on during the second half of the season. He has the Packers ready for a Super Bowl push.
4. 49ers (10-4-1) – Injuries are beginning to pile up for the 49ers. They also need to be careful because a loss this week could give the Seahawks the NFC West division title.
5. Patriots (11-4) – Tom Brady’s two interceptions didn’t help the Patriots win against the Jaguars. Instead, it was the defense that stepped up when the needed to.
6. Seahawks (10-5) – The Seahawks have been on fire throughout the month of December. They could make a lot of noise in the postseason and could even win the NFC West title with a 49ers loss and Seahawks win this week.
7. Texans (12-3) – The Texans have looked very unimpressive since the bye week. Going into the playoffs with no momentum will not be good for the Texans, especially if they lose their bye week.
8. Redskins (9-6) – Who would have thought before the season that the Redskins would be in prime position to win the NFC East. They’re going to have to go through the Cowboys, but even if they lose they could still make the playoffs. Even if they don’t, it’s been a great season.
9. Ravens (10-5) – Joe Flacco showed up when he needed to clinch the AFC north before the Bengals had a chance. They won’t get a bye week, so there’s no need to try in Week 17.
10. Colts (10-5) – Chuck Pagano is finally back for the Colts, which could help them come playoff time.
11. Bengals (10-5) They did their job and beat the Steelers. No matter how ugly it was, they’re back in the playoffs and are hoping for a better performance then the one they had last year.
12. Bears (9-6) – The Bears need to win and need to hope the Packers beat the Vikings in order for the Bears to sneak in.
13. Vikings (9-6) – Now we get to see what the Vikings are really make of. If they win, they’re in.
14. Cowboys (8-7) – Even though they lost, they still have an NFC East title game to worry about. They cannot make the playoffs if they don’t win on Sunday night.
15. Giants (8-7) – The Giants had control of their own destiny and let it slip away. They need a win and a lot of help to make the playoffs once again.
16. Saints (7-8) – The season was doomed once the bounty information came out, but they’ll be back next year as good as ever.
17. Rams (7-7-1) – Jeff Fisher has turned this team around. They’ll be a team to watch out for in 2013, especially if Sam Bradford continues to improve during the offseason.
18. Steelers (7-8) – The Steelers just can’t find a way to win close games and that mainly falls on Ben Roethlisberger’s late game interceptions.
19. Dolphins (7-8) – They’ll end up with a better record then they had last year. Hopefully, it’s the same story in 2013.
20. Panthers (6-9) – Can they get a win on Sunday to end up with a better record then they had last year? Even if they do, it’s been a bad season for the Panthers.
21. Chargers (6-9) – Norv Turner will enjoy his last game as the Chargers’ Head Coach this Sunday against the Oakland Raiders.
22. Buccaneers (6-9) – Josh Freeman has thrown eight interceptions in the last two games, warranting questions about his longterm value in Tampa Bay once again.
23. Browns (5-10) – The Browns are probably going to end up with a familiar 5-11 record.
24. Bills (5-10) – To keep or not to keep Ryan Fitzpatrick? That is the question. Chan Gailey shouldn’t be allowed to stay another year.
25. Titans (5-10) – 55-7. Wow. After it appeared the Titans defense had improved, they regressed back to being the worst in the league.
26. Jets (6-9) – The Jets will have a losing record for the first time since 2007.
27. Cardinals (5-10) – The Cardinals are 1-10 in their last eleven games. To make matters worse, they’ve given four quarterbacks major playing time this season. What a mess.
28. Eagles (4-11) – Nick Foles has shown some promise, but with a broken hand, we could see Michael Vick in an Eagles uniform for the last time.
29. Lions (4-11) – Remember, the Lions were 4-4 after the first eight games, but they’ve now last seven straight games and could have easily one a lot of them.
30. Raiders (4-11) – The Raiders should try their hardest to LOSE this game to secure the third pick in the 2013 NFL Draft.
31. Jaguars (2-13) – The offense is bad, but it’s the defense that’s taken a step back. They’ll have a Top 2 pick to help decide which one they want to fix first.
32. Chiefs (2-13) – If the Chiefs lose in Week 17, they will have the No.1 pick in the 2013 NFL Draft. They’re so bad, they don’t even have to try to lose. It’s pretty much guaranteed.